Dear Colleagues and Friends,
We are pleased to introduce the launch of the NEW MSRM Diploma in Clinical Assisted Reproduction aimed to provide basic and advanced skills and training in Clinical Assisted Reproduction.
- The faculty consists of international experts in all aspects of assisted reproduction.
Completion of the Diploma requires the following:
- Attending the basic course in assisted reproduction and passing the MCQ examination
- Participating in 30 procedures covering all aspects of clinical assisted reproduction in an ART center recognized by MSRM and signing the log book by the center’s clinical director
- Attending the advanced course in assisted reproduction and passing the MCQ examination
- Submitting a review article in an aspect of clinical assisted reproduction assigned by the MSRM examination committee.
The courses will take place during the annual meeting of the MSRM Society.
Τhe first course will take place in during the forthcoming Annual Meeting of the MSRM Society in Crete, Greece in October 2018.
Only for this year registration to the DCART is free of charge!
*Please note that there is limited availability and all registrations will be treated on a first come-first serve basis.
The Award Committee
Prof.Timur Gürgan MD, Chairman, MSRM, 2017-2019
Prof. Antonios Makrigiannakis MD,PhD | Chairman of the Department of Ob/Gyn,Medical School ,University of Crete
Prof. Hassan Sallam MB, ChB, DGO, DrChO&G, FRCOG, PhD (London)
Prof. Ioannis Messinis – MD,PhD,Head of Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology
Tanja Motrenko – MSRM Chairman Elect
Prof. Omar Sefrioui –MD General Secretary of MSRM